Be a vendor! Download our 2019 Vendor Application or fill in the Vendor Application form below
2019 Vendor Application
Pictou County Ribfest – Hours of Operation:
- Friday August 23rd– 11am to 11pm
- Saturday August 24th– 11am to 11pm
- Sunday August 25th– 11am to 7pm
Location: Glasgow Square Theatre and Surrounding Area
2019 Pictou County Ribfest – Conditions of Contract
- Health & Safety: Vendors must meet NS Department of Agriculture – Food Safety Sention regulations and have permits as required. Pictou County Ribfest will not be responsible or provide a refund should a Vendor be shut down by the Department of Agriculture or Fire Marshall’s office
- Canadian Fire Code Regulations: Every Vendor who utilizes an umbrella, canopy, awning, tent or similar apparatus in the operation of their designated concession, shall prior to the installation or erection of such apparatus on the designated site, provide satisfactory evidence that the said apparatus or equipment is constructed of flame retardant material, satisfactory to meet the NS Fire Marshall’s regulations/inspection and adequately secured to avoid damage. Tents must conform to either NFPA #701 or CAN/ULC-S109-M Fire Resistive rating label affixed to the tent. Failure to meet such regulations or comply with the regulations or leave the venue. All canopy/tents must be adequately secured by the vendor to avoid wind damage.
- LP Gas: Vendors will be required to have your green card accessible for inspection.
- Fire Extinguisher: Vendors require a Class ABC 5lb fire extinguisher on site.
- Insurance: Proof of insurance in the amount of $2 million with the naming as additional insured “Pictou County Ribfest”.
- Products: Only products approved by the Pictou County Ribfest committee and listed on the vendor application may be sold by the vendor.
- Sublet: No vendor may sublet or use the assigned space for any purpose other than the described activity in this application.
Set Up & Tear Down
- Set Up– Vendor will be assigned a set up time and be directed to vending space upon arrival
- Power – One 15 Amp 120V standard plug will be provided per booth. Please advise if a larger power supply is required.
- Water Access– Please inquire if water access is required.
- Table and Chairs– One 6 foot table and 2 chairs will be provided to vendors in designated vendor tent.
- Overnight Security– Please note that overnight security will be present for the event duration.
- Tear Down– Tear down is not permitted until after 7pm on Sunday August 25thwithout Pictou County Ribfest consent. Failure to comply will impact future opportunities.
- Removal – All vendor setups must be removed by 9pm on Sunday August 25th.
- Once vendors have been notified that they have been selected as a vendorfor 2019 Pictou County Ribfest, a $100 deposit is required. The remaining balance shall be paid in full by Friday, August 9th. Pictou County Ribfest accepts cheque or money order, but CASH is NOT accepted as a payment.
- Include valid insurance certificate as outlined with signed application.
- Security is on site during the event. Neither Pictou County Ribfest organizers nor any volunteers shall be liable for the damage, loss or other destruction to the exhibits by reason of fire, theft, and accident or liable for the accidents to exhibitors, their agents or employees.
- Vendors/Exhibitors shall lease exhibit space at their sole risk.