2023 Volunteer Application
Pictou County Ribfest – Hours of Operation:
Friday, August 11th – 11am to 11pm
Saturday, August 12th – 11am to 11pm
Sunday, August 13th – 11am to 6pm
Location: Glasgow Square Theatre & Surrounding Area
We are so excited to be bringing Ribfest back to Pictou County. It is going to be a fantastic weekend of food, family, fun and live entertainment!
We are looking for volunteers to help with Pictou County Ribfest each day for the entirety of the weekend. Our community has so many amazing people that are willing to volunteer their time and our volunteers are the key to the success of the event!
If you are interested in volunteering at Pictou County Ribfest, please complete the form below. Select a volunteer area(s) that you are interested in, as well as the day(s) and time(s) that you are available for and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a follow-up email with your shift, area, date and time to confirm your availability.
Thank you for your interest! If you have any questions about volunteering, please email email@example.com.
Pictou County Ribfest – Volunteer Code of Conduct:
- Volunteers agree that they will not use alcohol or other substances while on duty. Smoking is not permitted.
- Volunteers should arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled shift and call the Volunteer Coordinator if unable to make a shift.
- Volunteers need to be committed to the job they have been assigned to do. While on duty, your time is committed to doing that job.
- No volunteer will accept tips when dealing with cash.
- All volunteers must remember that they are representatives of Pictou County Ribfest. It is important that the conduct of the volunteers with the public, vendors and other volunteers is role model behaviour. Wearing a smile is very important and we want to keep the environment positive, supportive, and encouraging at all times.